March 19, 2015 – March 19, 2015
121 SW Salmon Street
Don’t miss PPERC 2015 – Oregon LERA’s Public and Private Employment Relations Conference
In the morning – Enjoy two plenary sessions:
- Members of the Oregon Employment Relations Board (ERB) will review leading PECBA cases of 2014-2015.
Commentary by spokespersons from labor and management.
- National Labor Relations Board Region 19 staff will review significant cases from 2014.
Commentary by spokespersons from management and labor.
In the afternoon – Choose from three breakout sessions:
- Ask the Arbitrator: Questions about the arbitration process to Arbitrators Howell Lankford and Dave Gaba, moderated byTodd Lyon. (Repeated.)
- Bargaining Related to the Affordable Care Act: Management and labor discuss the impact the ACA has on collective bargaining
- Public Sector Collective Bargaining: Attacks and Responses
Just $100 for members, and $120 for non-members.
Please join us for two events held on Wednesday, March 18 that bridge the NW Arbitrators’ Conference and PPERC 2015, open to ALL who register for PPERC 2015 without additional charge:
First, from 3:30 – 4:45 – Ethics: “Elder Abuse Reporting for Attorneys and other Professionals,” featuring
- Luella Nelson, Arbitrator, and
- Amber Hollister, Deputy General Counsel for the Oregon State Bar
Second, at 4:45 – Reception: An opportunity to meet and socialize with Arbitrators from the northwest (No host bar; hosted hors d’oeuvres)